In order to be able to participate to EmbodyBirth™ training’s it is recommended that you are working within the field of pregnancy and birth. This includes midwives, obstetricians, nurses, doctors, doulas, childbirth educators, hypnobirthing, pre-natal yoga and fitness teachers, masseurs etc.
NO dance experience is necessary.
Trainees must have Maha’s Book and DVD “Dance Of The Womb” set before the start of the course. These can both be bought at a reduced price bundle of AUS$70.
The price indicated is for the four (4) days face-to-face with Maha and the opportunity to create your business and run EmbodyBirth™ classes.
Full price: AUS$1,450 per person.
A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of AUS$250 upon registration is required and then AUS$1,200 remaining balance.
Payment must be completed at least 2 weeks before course starts.
Early Bird price: AUS$1,200* per person.
A non-refundable deposit of AUS$250 upon registration is required and then AUS$950 remaining balance.
*Early Bird ends 4 weeks before Teacher Training starting date in Australia, and you will be advised for International Teacher Training.
Payment must be completed 4 weeks before course starts in Australia and you will be advised for International course.
Past Trainees Please Note
If you have attended Maha’s EmbodyBirth™ training in previous years and wish to refresh at any of her new courses the price is $150 per day or $500 for the 4 days.
Payment Plan Available:
A payment plan leading to the start date of the course is available.
Full price: AUS$1,450
A non-refundable deposit of AUS$250
The price indicated is for the four (4) days face-to-face with Maha and the opportunity to have your own teaching business and run EmbodyBirth™ classes.
Once completed and passed you will receive a formal Certificate as a EmbodyBirth™ teacher and be listed on:
1. Maha’s website www.mahaalmusa.com under: “Find A teacher”
2. Receive via email all logos for promotion
3. You will be able to use ALL of our registered and copyright names –EmbodyBirth™ – BellydanceBirth® and Bellydance For Birth – The Al Musa Method® as well as our logos. These also need to be displayed on all teachers written, audio and visual materials for your own promotion.
4. Receive valuable copyright materials from an osteopath and physiotherapist to further understand the bio mechanics of theBellydanceBirth® movements.
5. Be given a list of recommended readings.
6. Be a part of a closed Facebook page – EmbodyBirth™ teachers.
7. An annual membership fee of A$95 (subject to change at the discretion of EmbodyBirth™) payable on 1st July each year.
Accreditation gives you the honor of carrying this knowledge forward so pregnant women can receive this transmission of the sacred sisterhood to cultivate a worldwide sense of heart-centred birthing.
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
Photos and videos will be taken at different times during the training and you give permission for these materials to be used in future promotion. If you do not wish to appear in any photos or videos you need to let administration know upon registration.
If the EmbodyBirth™ teacher training course is unable to be attended for any reason, Maha from EmbodyBirth™ is to be contacted as soon as possible. The teacher training course cost minus the deposit amount may be transferred to another course, or refunded if more than 4 weeks before training.. We will refund less deposit only if your space is filled by another person if within 4 weeks of training.
In the event that Maha cancels the teacher training for circumstances beyond her control she will endeavor to find a suitable date for all paid trainees and those who cannot make this date will have the option to transfer this money to one of her next training or be fully refunded including the deposit.