For both pregnant mums and birth professionals who care for them. You will also get immediate access to 2 free BONUS videos and pdf downloads.
Learn to be inspired and to find your strength within to birth in your autonomy by becoming confident in the basics of physiological birth that encourages you to embody the knowing that your body knows how to birth your baby.
A strong understanding of the foundational background of BellydanceBirth® and lay the groundwork to assist and guide you (or your client, if you're a birth professional), as you begin your journey towards motherhood.
The 3 foundational BellydanceBirth® tips to embody in pregnancy (we dive deeper into each tip).
The 3 foundational BellydanceBirth® tips to embody in labour (we dive deeper into each tip).
● Award winning independent childbirth educator and the founder of EmbodyBirth™ and BellydanceBirth®.
● Award winning author of the world first book, Dance of the Womb ~ The Essential Guide to Belly Dance for Pregnancy and Birth. Dance of the Womb has been endorsed by renowned experts in the birth world such as Dr. Michel Odent, Sheila Kitzinger, Dr. Sarah Buckley and Dr. Christian Northrup.
● Gave birth to my third child at home at the age of 46 and breastfed her till she self weaned at 8.5 years.
● International speaker. Presented at numerous birth conferences worldwide including the Birth Keepers Summit in USA, The Human Rights in Childbirth Conference in India, Keynote Speaker at the China Annual Midwives Conference, events and seminars within Australia and internationally and spoken/been interviewed on various podcasts and online publications.
● Birth consultant and transformational counselor.
● Been featured and interviewed on various TV shows (national and international), magazines and online publications (including Discovery Channel & CNN International).
Video 1: Raqs Al Tarab - Birth as a Song and Dance. This is just one aspect of my birth work that underpins what sits at the heart of BellydanceBirth® as a prenatal exercise and birthing modality.
Download 1: 3 simple exercises that you can practice anytime in the comfort of your own home to help you connect and practice the basic principles of Raqs Al Tarab.
Video 2: How Your Physical Body is Informed by Your Emotional Body in Birth. A really important consideration which determines how a woman's body will either open or close in the birth field.
Download 2: A short exercise for you to practice in the comfort of your own home to help you release any emotional blocks you are feeling in your pregnant body that you would like to release.